Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NEW VIDEOS!


So, the highly anticipated "Video Phone" video featuring Beyonce & Lady Gaga is here guys! When I first heard the new version of the track, I hated it. After seeing the video, I'm giving it a chance, even tho I still think B didn't need Lady Gaga. Anyway, I like the video a lot. Very animated. And Gaga kept up with B in the dance break! My little favorite part of the video is how the guys heads are video lens, cute! Check it.


This is mos def my favorite song right now! Alicia Keys debuted her new video "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" on 106 & Park yesterday. Like I said, I love the song but the video totally didn't go with the song. Idk why she was a superhero. It left me confused. I thought she would be looking sexy, tossing & turning in her bed. I mean, she still did look sexy tho ;).




Robin Thicke has a new video for his sexy song "Sex Therapy". This video is like his raunchiest one yet. I like it, it's like a sexy dollhouse. If I'm not mistaken, ANTM Cycle 9 winner, Saleisha Stowers, is a lil vixen in the video. Robin's album, Sex Therapy, is slated to come out December 15.


Melanie Fiona released the video for her 3rd single, "Bang Bang". Not too much of a fan of this song, but this girl has some great songs. Her debut album, The Bridge, is in stores now!

No comments:

Post a Comment