Monday, November 23, 2009

NEW VIDEOS!

I got a lot in store folks. Sit back and TRY to enjoy.


First up, Fabolous featuring Kobe for his video "Imma Do It". The video isn't very entertaining. One of those "Let's make a video, just because" videos. I only posted it because I love this song. Sounds really good in a car at the deafening volume.


Next is the beautiful Keri Hilson. She has a video for her song "I Like" which is on the soundtrack for the German film, Zweiohrküken. Needless to say, I really don't know what that even means LOL! But if you're a devoted Keri fan (or not), check out the vid.


Toni Braxton is back guys!! And she's here with her new single & video, "Yesterday", featuring Trey Songz. The video was directed by Billie Woodruff. Toni hasn't aged a bit, and is keeping her sexy in tact! You can peep Brooke Hogan's cameo in the video. This single is off Toni's upcoming album, which is suppose to be released early 2010.


Here's the adorable Lily Allen with the 5th single, "Who'd Have Known", off her album, It's Not Me, It's You. In the vid, Lily is an obsessed fan of Elton John. I find the video so cute. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment