Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ABDC!

Last night, America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 premiered last night. I really wasn't going to watch it, but nothing else was on TV. I actually liked this season. Some crews were TRASH! Some crews were awesome. I'm a big fan of all girl crews shutting down every aspect of dance down! So, We Are Heroes are one of my favorites. However, to MY OWN surprise, my favorite crew is Vogue Evolution, the first openly gay dance crew on the show. Not that im homophobic BUT I feel sometimes they can be VERY extra. BUT I LOVE them! They mix their fierce dance moves with their gay culture with the voguing, and duck walks LOL! I knew about these things before they came on the show of course but they BROUGHT IT! I hope they stick it out to the end and keep coming with new hot shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment