Sunday, August 30, 2009

All in Ya Ear...

Everyone knows Jay-Z is my favorite rapper... for like, forever LOL! Everyone has been hating/talking shit about him because he's pushing 40, said he would retire like 5 years ago, and is still going. If you got the skills, why not? But of course, when you're that important and good, along comes the hate =). Anyways, I heard this song in the homies whip yesterday, and literally lost my ever-loving mind. When it comes to a song, the beat is the first thing that draws me in, then maybe I'll listen to the words the 2nd time. LOL! So, I'm dropping this song leaked off Hov's upcoming album, The Blueprint 3, called "Venus vs. Mars". And YOU tell me what you think, because I have no words for this. Tuhhh!

I must admit, you gotta give it up for Drake for having collabo's with Hip-Hop's biggest MC's and not even having his debut album out yet. He's like every new kid on the block's dream. However, I think this remix of "Forever" featuring Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Eminem is... just OK. Sue me. I'm not having the big eargasm that I expected to get. I really just think its okay and people are just hype about it because you got Weezy, Yeezy and Marshall on it. Maybe you guys can try to change my mind. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment