Sunday, August 9, 2009

All in Your Ear...

Whitney Houston is back people! I kept telling my cousin this, she didn't wanna frikken believe me. I know in the past 10 years, she's just been labeled a crackhead BUT she ditched the REAL dope fiend (Bobby) and got her shit together. I'm kinda excited. I mean, for goodness sake it's Whitney Houston.

I heard this song on Hot 97, and found myself jamming to it REAL HARD (pause). The song "Million Dollar Bill" was written by Alicia Keys and produced by Swizz Beatz. Awww, a lil couple background collabo! Anyway, it's off her long awaited 7th album, I Look to You, which will hit stores August 28th. Whitney sounds great, not like her old self but she still sounds good nonetheless. Take a listen guys, and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment