Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Fiercest Rose...

Just like her main man Kanye West, Amber Rose always finds herself in blogs and tabloids. But at least she's doing her and getting her gwap. The Ford Model had the fiercest photoshoot with Complex Magazine. Even tho Amber is known for her past, she doesn't hold her tongue either (don't take that too literal). Here's some bits and pieces from the little chit chat she had with the mag:

On meeting Kanye
"I was always a huge fan of him, like who isn’t? But he had a fiancĂ©e, it wasn’t like, “Ah, I’m gonna get with Kanye!” When I met him, it was strictly business. He wanted me for his “Robocop” video and he had the utmost respect for me, and we hung out on a friendship/business type of deal. You know, just as normal human beings when you hang out with somebody, you start to like them. Kanye knew my life, so when the blogs came out like, “Oh, Kanye do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls?” Kanye was like, “Tell me something I don’t know.” Everybody has a life and a past."

On Being Bi-sexual
"Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that f*cks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: “Amber Rose, the f*cking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the f*ck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together."

On The Perception that women who dress provocatively are wild in bed

"If a girl wears a short skirt or dress, men automatically think, “She wants it, and she’s probably an animal in bed.” I just want to feel sexy today, I don’t want you. Men crack me up with that sh*t. Those rich college girls are the main ones who get it in and have orgy parties on tape. Then there’s me—who stripped for seven years—who’s a total prude. I have a raunchy mouth, but I’m so not into that stuff."

Sighs. I love this girl! I respect her mentality. I wish we were friends LMAO! I just sounded like a loser. Anyway, check these hot pics out!





No comments:

Post a Comment