Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All in Your Ear...

I've been wondering wear my love, Janelle Monae, disappeared to. Finally, she has come back and released some new material since she released her first EP, Metropolis, Suite I: The Chase. "Come Alive (The War of Roses)" was written by Janelle herself and Chuck Lightning and produced by Nate "Rocket" Wonder. This track is crazy but I love it. Her full length album, Metropolis, is set to be released next year. Take a listen guys!


Usher is so totally back guys! Even though he just released his latest album, Here I Stand, last year, his upcoming 6th studio album, Raymond vs. Raymond, is slated to be released in December. I've hear plenty of songs that has leaked from Usher these past couple months. I don't know if it's from this upcoming album but this one entitled "Papers" really caught my ear. The song speaks for itself. It's raw, personal and tells the truth about his love life that was very much a media talk. I like it. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment