Tuesday, October 27, 2009

All in Your Ear...

Although recently Lil Wayne was just was sentenced a year in prison, that doesn't seem to have him down in the dumps. His "Run This Town" freestyle has him sounding like the good ol Wayne we love, and hate to love. I must admit, he sounds like 07' Weezy, which is alright with me. How I miss thee! Check it out.


With his past behind him, Chris Brown is back on his hustle & grind again. He just released his latest video for his single "I Can Transform Ya" featuring Swizz Beatz & Lil Wayne. He now released another ballad-like single from his Graffiti album entitled "Crawl". I like it. It's kinda reminiscent of "No Air". Seems like Chris is just "crawling" his way back to the scene.


Soooo, I heard some cuts off of Amerie's latest album, In Love & War, and ehhh, I'm not too impressed. I love Amerie but she doesn't always move me with her music. However, she has this song with Fabolous named "More To Love". Now this song, I can vibe to. It has potential to be a single! But, we'll see how lucky she gets. Cute song tho! Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment