Monday, October 5, 2009

RIP A.J. Jewell

This has got to be the most I've done RIP posts in a midst of three weeks. Kandi Burruss's (Real Housewives of Atlanta) fiance, A.J. Jewell, was killed Friday night during a fight in Atlanta. Police said he took a serious blow to the head and by the time he reached the hospital, he was already gone.

A.J. and Kandi's engagement caused quite a few problems between her & her mother (and needless to say the blogs) because he had 6 kids. Kandi is also the legal guardian of his twin daughters. I can only imagine how she is feeling. I even felt some type of way just because I was watching an episode just the night before. I know she really loved him despite what other people thought =(. Sighs, this world we live in I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment