Monday, October 5, 2009

Solo & The City...

She may not be your favorite Knowles sister, but Solange sure has bigger balls than most of us. Check out her new fab spread in Honey magazine. In her interview she talked about working on a new album, her hair, her parents and suspect beau, rapper Wale. Check out what she said:

On if she’s dating rapper Wale:
"Well, he’s definitely not my boyfriend, but we are good friends. I have worked with him in the past and I think he’s uber-talented. I think he’s really smart and really creative. And I respect his art. We have a mutual thing. We’re on the same record label and yeah…"

That's all I really cared to know because Wale makes me barf personally. Anywhoo, she looks to gorgeous in this shoot. I love how she's like the complete opposite from her sister with a twist.







No comments:

Post a Comment