Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Riri Roulette...

Word hit that Rihanna was coming back with a vengeance with her new album, The Wait Is Ova Rated R, and it's like everyone has been waiting for her. The first official single from her 4th studio album is "Russian Roulette". Most expected her to come out with a dance hit, but this song however is a dark ballad. Written by Ne-Yo and produced by Chuck Harmondy, when she said good girl gone bad, I guess she really meant it. I personally like the song very much, but I wonder if this will move people enough to go out and buy her album like "Umbrella". But Riri has cool fans, I'm sure they would buy it anyway. Her album hits stores November 23rd.


Below is some pics from the video which she shot in NYC earlier this week. It was directed by Anthony Mandler and will premiere on prime-time on ABC. Looks interesting. I can't wait. Guess the wait IS over indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment