Monday, October 5, 2009

NEW VIDEO!


Ehhh, it's not so new but I just seen Whitney Houston's "Million Dollar Bill" today and just had to blog it. She looks fabolous. I really think she's giving these young chicks a run for their money. Even with crack, she has aged beautifully. This is her second single from her 7th studio album, I Look To You. I dig this song. GO WHITNEY!


Here's something more brand spanking new. A couple months back, I did a post on a girl name Uffie and gave a song that you should definitely have in your Itunes. Although, this wasn't the same song, this song made me catch on to her. That was almost two years ago. Now, she has released a video for "Pop the Glock", which was directed by Nathalie Canguilhem. I like the simple side AND the crazy graphics/animation/colors of this video. I suggest you take a peep guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment