Saturday, September 5, 2009

All in Your Ear...

I first heard of Dirty Money after Danity Kane broke up and Dawn annoucned she would be working with this group at the Making The Band 4 Reunion. I wondered who would consist of this group. Surprise, surprise, Diddy is in the group (-_-) along with songwriter Kalenna. With Diddy's upcoming album, Last Train To Paris, he went for the autotune/electro pop sound. Probably trying to keep up with hip kids.

I wasn't to sure about this but one of these past nights when I tunes into on of his numerous shows on MTV, I heard something I liked. A familiar Jay-Z beat floated to my ear and caught my attention. I would have never thought someone could autotune they ass on it, or even sing it. However, the outcome I really liked. I'm talking about Dirty Money's "Angels" featuring Notorious B.I.G. You guys might kill me for liking this but I really do! If you got me bopping to your beat then you got me son! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO? IM SORRY! LOL! Nah, but deadass guys? Check it. Hate it or love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment