Saturday, September 12, 2009

Answer The Call...

The God MC, Jay-Z, performed at MSG for his 9/11 benefit concert, Answer The Call. For those so unfortunate to not be in the stadium, the Fuse channel did us all a big huge favor and broadcast it LIVE and commercial free! Thanks Fuse! I was one of many to be in my nice cozy house watching this, but it really felt like I was there, which Hov always does for his audience from every distance. I enjoyed the concert very much so. I KNEW he would have his share of celebrity guests. Kanye West, Rihanna, KiD CuDi, John Mayer, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Swizz Beatz & Santigold were all in the building. He performed some joints from BP3. The only problem was the crowd. Ugh, they were so whack. I think he should have gave a ticket to everyone in Brooklyn. That shit would been a party LOL! However, just in case you missed the historic event, click hereto watch it (s/o to Jeff!).

No comments:

Post a Comment