Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All in Your Ear...

Anyone who knows me knows I can't stand Mariah Carey (nowadays). She used to be my shorty back in the day then she started shedding her clothes and got whack to me. However recently, with the success (and controversy surrounding it) of "Obsessed", I think I might like her again. That song is catchy as hell. A couple of songs has leaked from her upcoming 12th album, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel. I heard the demo for one of them. The-Dream sang it, and I said to myself, "I don't even wanna hear Mariah scream on this". But I must admit, "H.A.T.E.U." does sound a lot better with Mrs. Cannon on it. I even deleted The-Dream's version. So, take a listen meng!


Young Money is one of hip-hop's hottest labels right now. Even though they sign people then they drop, under the power of Lil Wayne, it has staying power with Drake & Nicki Minaj, just to name a few, on that team. Welp, if you wanted to hear them all in one song, here's you chance. "Bedrock" featuring Lloyd is a cute little song. The original one featured Omarion (>_>). Wonder why they replaced him. ANYWAY, I like it so, tell me what you think. =)

(BTW, that is the latest issue of The Source on stands now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment