Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NEW VIDEOS!


Sooooo, Drake has a new video for "Forever (Remix)" featuring Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem. Honestly, I didn't bother watching the whole thing. It's quite apparent that Drizzy has no swaggy (which I like weirdly enough). I honestly think the original was better but that's just me. I'm guessing from the clips that this will be on the More Than A Game soundtrack. You guys can watch this video and tell me how it is. =)


Nasty boy Plies released a video for his single "Becky" off his upcoming album, Goon Affiliated. I knew the song was dirty from the first time I heard. Idk, anything I think that Plies says is naughty. If he talked about diapers, he would make it naughty, I swear. This song is kinda catchy. The girls in the video are WASHED but it's not really a real video so hey, (Kanye shrug). I don't know why I watched this whole video before I did Drake's but hey, it was entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment