Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And The Oscar NEVER Went To...

Yes, Will. I would have that look on my face if i've been acting for years and aint get ONE BLASTED OSCAR. I don't need to tell you who this stupendous man is. I dont know ONE person who doesn't like Will Smith. EVERYONE watches The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I say watches, present tense, because reruns comes on today and nobody will fight to watch something else even tho they seen all the episodes. Anyway, this man is a FANTASTIC actor. He deadass made me think we were gna have blood sucking demons in 2009 in I Am Legend. He was nominated for an Oscar for his leading role in Ali, who happens to be his role model aswell. And who didn't cry in The Pursuit of Happyness? Tell me that movie didn't make you go to work an hour early! He amde me believe in aliens for goodness sake! I'm just saying, its wayyyyyyyy overdue for this man's Oscar yo. He is the only actor in history to have eight consecutive films gross over $100 million in the domestic box office as well as being the only actor to have eight consecutive films open at #1 on the domestic box office as a Lead Actor. Can you beat that? He is blockbuster KING! Meaning, that his movies GOT to be good if people go out to see it one right after the other. I feel this man is the whole package. He can be funny, emotional, beat somebody's butt up. On the un-actorish side, he got a DYME ass wife he's been w. for over 10 years, gorgeous kids, he never been drugged up, and he's bonafide eye candy. He coulda been president LOL! However, I wna see this man win an Oscar, i'll cry, then be satisfied. Can we make that happen sometime soon? SHOUTOUTS TO DENZEL WASHINGTON!



4 comments:

  1. ok so he's been robbed on these movies:
    The Pursuit Of Happiness
    and he'll probably be robbed for 7 Pounds
    (if it wasn't already up for an award)
    smh.
    he needs his lil gold man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen Six Degrees of Separation? He did a good job in that movie too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This man is the jus being anally raped by the oscars....

    ReplyDelete