Monday, March 16, 2009

Obsessed Much?



So, lets talk about how anxious i am for this movie to come out. I wna see it so bad. The movie is appropriately entitled Obsessed starring Idris Elba, Beyoncé Knowles, and Ali Larter. A successful professional man with a beautiful wife finds his idyllic life threatened by a temp in his office who reveals herself as a stalker. Basically, crazy white girl stalking a fine chocolate man. I just wanna see B's performance. Her eyebrow twitch even gets me excited! ANNNNNNNNNND she's beating shorty's ass? CAN'T WAIT! It hits theatres April 24.

7 comments:

  1. I don't think she did a good acting job from the previews. BUT Idris Elba can take me DOOWWWWNNNN ANYDAY!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. fucc outta here we in there like booty hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmaooo u guys r foonay.
    yea she still sounds like regular beyonce TRYINA to act lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfaoooooo. OMG Cass are you talking about the hair that goes in your butt when you wash your hair in the shower?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mad nasty all on my blog comments lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmaooo, you right...I'm treating this like fb. But I just had that convo with the hair in the booty the other night that's why I was asking lolol


    (now back to the movie) It looks like the 2009 Enough kinda minus a great leading lady but I guess it had to be B since Jenny already played in a role like this and Halle was taking care of the baby...and EVERY OTHER ACTRESS was uber busy with whatever they were doing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehhhhhh, i guess! thats life
    getting monaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    ReplyDelete