Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She Is Not The Same...

If I had a blog about 2 yrs ago, she would definitely be on it. If you don't know who this is, 1st: smack yourself and 2nd: This is Janelle Monae. Isn't she the cutest, quirkiest, weirdest thing you ever seen? Anyway, I first saw her in Big Boi's video "Morris Brown". I really don't remember how I got put on to her but when I was, talk about HOOKED! Mad plays on my Itunes. Anyway, she's signed to Bad Boy aka Death Trap Records =[. I wish she was like signed to G.O.O.D Music. Hopefully she'll get saved. Doesn't she just look interesting? Take a listen to her & her album Metropolis-Suite I: The Chase. My fav track is at the bottom. Enjoy! =]



2 comments:

  1. i was thinking the same thing.
    Puff can't do anything with her music.
    She needs a great push and being on bad boy isn't gonna cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda liked her song many moons but she hasn't released anything mainstream or to the public. (the same thing goes to many other badboy artists or anyone that diddy signs)

    ReplyDelete