Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THROWBACK MOVIE!

OK, kiddies. Let's take it back, shall we? Now, I'm bout to be 20. So, even tho this movie came out when I was pushing 2, doesn't mean I don't know a good movie when i see one. If its not too obvious to know what this movie is, it's Jungle Fever Basically, the movie is about. Everyone who is old enough to understand what "Jungle Fever" is, should know what it is [LOL!]. I remember seeing this when I was like 4 b/c my daddy had the VHS (remember those?) and my brother & sister told me to close my eyes at the sex scenes, which I faked to do. Anywhoo, I'm doing a bloggy on this becausssssse I love this movie so much. I was watching it earlier today for the zillion-katrillionth time. It was directed by my FAVORITE director of all-time, Spike Lee, he also has a role in the movie like he always does in his OWN movies. It also has an all-star cast with Wesley Snipes, Annabella Sciorra, Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Samuel L. Jackson & even Halle Berry. This was like one of Halle's first movies, and she played a crackhead (a real good one too!). Basically, the movie is about an interracial romance between two people but there's WAYYYYYYYY more to the movie than that. There's cheating, disloyalness (not a word.. I think), crackhead family members, beatings, some stereotypes & much more. I think i might of just summed up the movie [LOL]. However, this is a MUST-SEE throwback movie. I got the trailer below! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment