Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back In The Day...


Now, since i'm sucha 90s baby, everything 90s run in my blood, and this album is one of them. This album is the 1st album my daddy gave to me that wasn't a Disney or Barney CD. If its not obviously, this is TLC's 2nd album, CrazySexyCool. As a 5-year-old, i shouldn't have had this CD, but Daddy loves me so =P. Out of all the TLC albums, this one HAS to be the BEST! Remember when "Creep" came out? Niggas used to be like Left-Eye (RIP) made that for the boyfriend, you know, the nigga house she burnt down. I love this CD sooooooooo much, played it till it had scratches. The skits were dumb kool. You can hear the growth from the first album. Most people think my favorite member was Chilli, cuz "I looked like her". -_-. SHe was cool, but my favorite will ALWAYS be T-Boz. She was wayyyyyyyyyy cool, laid-back, her voice was different, her hair stayed poppin, UGH! Loved her. In my eyes, they ARE the best girl-group. Sorry, DC. You know imma leave you w. my favorite track from this album. Matter fact, imma leave the whole album. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment