Friday, March 13, 2009

Grindin' Girl...

The lovely & adorable Teairra Mari is back. To be honest, I didn't think I would see her again after her first single "Make Her Feel Good". I really liked that song yo! But I guess everyone was riding the Rihanna wave. Then when she lost her deal @ Def Jam, [SMH] I thought it was REALLY a wrap. Well, I was wrong & she's back, with HEAVY promo & well-received love. I keep seeing her, she is on her grind. Can't knock her for it. She was on the radio yesterday too! LOL! She has had a couple songs leak out like "Hunt 4 U" that features Pleasure P, and she has a video for it aswell. I think that's the supposedly first single. However, I heard this song yesterday on the radio. Kinda caught my ear. "Cause A Scene" features Flo-Rida and it has like a Brooke Valentine "Girlfight" feel to it. Her album is due to come out April 7th but I have a feeling it's gna get pushed back =[. I GOT FAITH IN THE GIRL THO! So, check out her song, and imma give you a sneak peek of her shoot in Blackmen Magazine. Wna see the rest? GO GET IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment