Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bye Bye T.I.

Sighsss. Is it time already? T.I. was sentenced 366 days (a year & a day for you slow pokes) in prison and ordered to pay a $100,300 fine on weapon charges. If you don't remember, T.I. pleaded guilty last March after being arrested in October of 2007 and charged with two felonies, possession of three unregistered machine guns and two silencers and possession of firearms by a convicted felon. He will have 30-60 days to report to prison =[. Also, his sentence could allow him to be released early if warranted. Hmph. I'm gna miss T.I. like he was my next door neighbor. Not only is he a ill rapper, one of the hottest out right now but he is ACTUALLY a good man. Tiny ghetto self betta be thankful LOL! Just the way he speaks is a turn on. Yummy. SORRY! LOST TRACK!! Welp, he'll be back in no time. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment