Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cartoon Revival!


So, i'm kinda a big kid and sometimes I wanna watch cartoons. However, the cartoons arent the same like how they used to be back in the day. I'm not even gonna name the bomb ass cartoons that was on when I was a young'n, too much to name.. BUT! I will make one exception. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack! This is thee funniest cartoon on Cartoon Network. I'm surprised I even watch it because it's not even on Adult Swim, it's a regular ol kids cartoon, which is great. This cartoon will brighten up ur day DEADASS! I was put on by a Flapjack & Cap'n K'Nuckles of my own, Bobby & Slinky. LOVE THOSE GUYS! Anywhoo, I just wanted to blog about this cartoon, it rawks! =*

PS. The homeskillet, Bobby, has a blog of his own. Check it out. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment