Friday, April 3, 2009

Cutie of the Day:

I was gonna do a girl from America's Next Top Model but I figured, why not do one on an up & coming model? Besides, she shows me maaaaaaaaaad love & even made a blog about me ='[. Most of you guys don't know her, but her name is Sukanya. Remember that because homegirl makes MOVES! I first saw her on my homegirl's myspace page. First thought: WHOA! She's actually pretty! LOL. We were Myspace friends for a minute, then I realized "Hey.. We kinda look alike..", then we had a very scary and wayyy too similar picture of ourselves that we took OURSELVES before even knowing each other existed! So, she's been my twinny-twin from there. Remember I said homegirl makes moves? Well, yea she does. Her goal is to be the America's Next Top Model, even if shes not 5'7. She's been in Seventeen Magazine numerous times, she's been on The View [which is the last picture], and she's as sweet as pie. Look out for her, I'M TELLING YOU!! Oh yeah, check out HER blog, sukie2sweet.blogspot.com.




1 comment:

  1. awww..Twin! Thnx for the shout out. I lovers you sooo much...so i saw another pic of you on the page, that I like, that I think I might blog about again..lol...
    =)

    ReplyDelete