Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All in Your Ear...

I've just been gettin all my new shit from Twitter, I swear. If you're not Twitter, you're surely missing out. Anyway, I came across a new song from Tyrese. It's called "Take Me Away". He released it last week. Check out what he said about the song:

"As some of you may know. Sad but true I’ve been going through a nasty divorce. I have no negative words to say about my X life goes on, sometimes love don’t work..

True story..The very night after I filed for divorce I recorded a this song. Wasn’t gonna release it at all it was a PERSONAL record I felt Like the song helped me to get some closure from all that was going on..

I have NEVER recorded a song like this and sorry but there is NO ALBUM in the works.."

Awwww! I love when guys express themselves thru their music. Even thought this song is released as a single, he's not releasing an album ANYTIME soon, to focus on his acting career which is needless to say is poppin off. About the song, I really like it. I like Tyrese as an artist. The song sounds kinda different for him but I think he did a good job with it. You can tell the words really hit home. Take a listen and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment