Thursday, May 7, 2009

Game Highlights...



Most people who do highlights on games highlight the best jumpshot or whatever. Me? I highlight the almost-fights. The first one is Eddie House shooting a 3-pointer (YES!) and I guess Rafer Alston wasn't too happy about that. So, he smacked homie in the back of the head. That shit was too funny! LMAO!



Another one is between Ron Artest and Kobe Bryant. Ron got tight cuz Kobe elbowed him in the neck while making a shot. I mean it wasn't intentional! He caught a bitch fit, told the ref, then WENT BACK to Kobe whining bout how he hi t him. Kobe was smooth about it, look like he said "Maaaan, get outta heaaa..". LMFAO! Ron was a bitch for running back to Kobe. You can't deal with the shit & focus on tryna win homie? Guess not. PS. I'M A NEW KOBE FAN! HE WAS AMAZING LAST NIGHT! LMAO

1 comment:

  1. Kobe is the shit!! LOL @ rafer smackin ol boy in the head haha.

    Follow me on twitter. www.twitter.com/edotdizzy

    ReplyDelete