Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All in Your Ear...

Ahhh, a Fabolous & Drake collabo? NICE! The two came together for "Throw It In The Bag (Remix)". I thought it was just gonna have a Drake verse on the original song. However, I was happy to hear the TRUE definition of a remix and heard a whole new song! I LOVE it! It samples "Fancy" from The-Dream, who was featured on the original version. I really love it! I mean, Drake verse kinda confuses me because it kinda has nothing to do with the song BUT it's cool! I feel it on repeat already. Check it out!


Speaking of remix's, Trey Songz must be the king of them because this guy always murders someone else song. The "victim" this time? His buddy, Drake. Trey covered his friend's big mixtape hit single, "Best I Ever Had". I thought he would have done this LONG TIME AGO! If you like every other song that he has covered, then you're bound to like this one. He even apologizes for pushing his album back AGAIN! I mean, people are actually tight about this. SEPTEMBER 1ST! The fans are more than Ready. Take a listen folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment