Friday, July 17, 2009

Cutie of the Day:

She may look familiar, or maybe not. However you can't deny how gorgeous Dollicia Bryan is! I love exotic girls (their looks, dont get dirty). Supposedly, she's black but at first glance I can't tell if she's Spanish, White, Asian, idk yo, and I LOVE that. Makes me more interested. You've probably seen Ms. Bryan in plenty of videos like Fabolous's "Make Me Better", Chris Brown's "With You", and 50 Cent's "Amusement Park". She was also XXL "Eye Candy" in the April 2008 issue. Outside of looking pretty, she was a radio DJ. Word is that's where Joe asked her to be in his "If I Was Your Man" video. THAT EASY HUH? I put some non-modeling pics up just to show her real beauty. Hopefully, she's one of those that venture on doing something else other than videos. Yikes, she's too smoking!




No comments:

Post a Comment