Friday, July 24, 2009

I Can Do Bad All By Myself...


Here's the trailer to Tyler Perry's new movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself, starring Taraji P. Henson, Alex Rodriguez, Mary J. Blige, Gladys Knight, Brian J. White and of course, Tyler Perry himself. This movie looks hella good. Taraji P. Henson? Ugh, I love her. I guess she caught all our hearts with Baby Boy (giggles). I don't see why people say that all of Tyler Perry movies are the same. I don't think so, the only thing they have in common to me is love (like every movie). This movie is set to release September 11th. I'll be expecting my mom with the bootleg, she's a feen for Madea.

PS. Did you watch Black in America? Get up on that kiddies.

1 comment:

  1. i watch ALL tyler perry movies, and now Alex Rodriguez is in this one, *drool* im in there

    ReplyDelete