Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Teairra Mari's Thriller...

Since MJ's death, artists from all over has been doing tributes to the King of Pop. However, Teairra Mari's tribute wasn't even intentional. She literally did this shoot the day before MJ's death. I saw the 2 pics below the day he died on Twitter, and I could imagine how creeped out she could have been. Anyway, this alter-ego shoot was shot by Derek Blanks, who also did Dawn & Que alter-ego shoot. The pic came out hot but it's too bad we can't be fully happy about it. =/

1 comment:

  1. Its Crazy...I am still in denial about his death.

    I can still appreciate it, but is it wrong for me to feel that someone else should of did the alter ego...Teairra Marie is just so irrelevant why does she keep popping up?

    Where is her album? Single? Colab?

    ReplyDelete