Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chris Brown Apology...

I was just talking about Chris Brown on Twitter last night about how I miss him. I feel like something has been missing from the industry, something fun & un-autotuned. Today he released a video stating his apology from the incident in February between him and former girlfriend, Rihanna.

I really feel that he's truly sorry and he knows he made a big mistake. He's a young guy and he slipped up but unfortunately, he's in the public eye. Even though that's not an excuse, it's the truth. I never liked the scrutiny he's gotten over the months while Riri is looking dapper everywhere she goes and going bald.

For some reason, I don't think he's going to recover from this incident, which is sad. This guy is really talented and people are blinded by his actions. I mean, he's an entertainer not a role model right? His mistakes should be an example of how he's a regular human being like the rest of us. Here's the video.



I also have a new song from C. Breezy. It's called "ABC". I think it's a lil cute song. I'm still a big Chris Brown fan so no Chris-hatin here! Tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment