Tuesday, July 14, 2009

-itches temple-

So, I must have bloggers block because for a minute now, I've been sitting at my desktop, looking exactly like this....
(minus the longevity of my hair).
Idk, nothing is really interesting bout these celebs and their antics. I try to post my own shit and stuff, whatever I like, hunks, cuties, throwbacks, all type of shit. But it's just not interesting anymore. I have been thinking about not bloggin anymore but I know someone would try to kill me (not bragging, its true). I might not quit this bloggin shit today, but I might something better to do with my free time that I rarely have now. However, don't worry my loves! I won't leave you out the dust without a heads-up, and for now Me & Ms. Jones is still in full effect! thanks for the mucho love-o! =*

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG TITLE PIC!
    I came on just now to change mine, cause my cousin created one for me that i ODEE Love, then stopped to read your blogs[as always ofcourse..so you can't quit on us..lol] then I saw it and I was like "Oh Shit" LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete