Friday, July 17, 2009

Buzz Off!

Rihanna might be the fashion misses or our day but I don't know what's going on her. Here she is spotted out and about in NYC today flaunting her NEW hairdo. Now, ALL ladies must confess, they have look to Rihanna for a new style. However, for ONCE, I'm totally not feeling this half-baldness, half-hair look. I wonder what made her do this. Maybe she might go Amber Rose on us. Maybe she's giving Cassie a run for the money she BARELY has. First the nudies, now this. I don't know man, this might have to grow on me. I doubt that it will. Guess I'll just wait till her hair grows back and hope she doesn't go bald. Watch every bitch in the hood with buzz cuts. Sighs.



1 comment:

  1. ooooo i love ri ri but i'm feeling this either.She has a mega dome head, might not look too cute bold!

    ReplyDelete