Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All in Your Ear...

Believe it or not, Sammie has been in the game for 10 years. Yes, 1999 nigga! Back then he was "Lil Sammie". Now, he's all grown and sexy and succulent (I just OD'ed). But in my eyes, I didn't have to adjust to him being grown, like for example, Bow Wow. It took awhile for me to get used to him cursing and stuff. I was a 10-yr-old groupie. To me, Sammie is like, "Awww, remember when he was young back in the day? HE FINE AS HELL NOW!". I'm kinda looking out for his 3rd album. He has a nice voice. Now, the song that got me feeling some type of way is his cover of Twista's "Wetter". I like Twista's original song, its really sexy and smooth but Sammie brought it to a whole other level. And all I can say is that it's got me feeling some type of way. ;) Take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment