Saturday, June 27, 2009

NEW VIDEOS!

OK, kiddies. I got an overload of "new" videos. Why the quotations, you ask? Because idk if they're OFFICIAL new shit, some might be just a teaser, so don't get your hopes up. So, let's start with Diddy's puppets, Day26. Last time I showed you guys their new video ("Stadium Music"), mission failed. It was HORRID! Therefore, I was skeptical about what their video after that (if there ever was to be one) would look like. Here comes their 3rd video, "Girlfriend". Now, watching the video, I'm think how could I not download this song? It's kinda poppin, and it was co-produced by Tank? I was wilding. Anyway, the video is kinda smooth. The spotlight concept reminds me of E-40 & T-Pain's "U & Dat". But I can fux with this. If this is the 3rd single, I can hear this on STRICTLY R&B stations, especially late at night but that's how far I see it getting.


Oh, but these bad boys weren't done! They released another video the SAME day, "Truth Is A Lie". Doing big star tings, huh? Anyway, this video is OK. The scenario, the feel of it is cool. The Asian chick in the video is mad random to me. Don't wanna spoil it tho, you guys will see. So, tell me what do you think about these two vids? Love it? Hate it? TELL REN!


Last but not least, my favorite rapper, Jay-Z, released a trailer for the street banger, "D.O.A. (Death Of Autotune)". If you wanna see the rest of it, it will premiere after the BET Awards on Sunday (let me not get into the awards). I love Jay-Z's videos. They're always epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment