Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NEW VIDEOS!

I think everyone was only watching the BET Awards to watch Jay-Z new video, "D.O.A. (Death of Autotune)". He really got niggas tight with this joint but Hov has a point. If you're not T-Pain just cut it out! But hey, broke niggas gotta make their money some how, right? I guessed from the trailer that I wasn't going to be disappointed, an epic video like Hov always has and I was right. My nigga has Lebron in the mix, in the video like the well-paid self-boss that he is. BEAT THAT HARLEM KIDS!


Hov lil brother, Kanye West, also dropped his new video, "Street Lights". Quite boring if you asked me. I like this song, I would have expected more. I think Yeezy is gettin lazy. Can't you just come up with a hot concept? We all know your artistic dude! If he was gna make a cartoon music video, should of went back to the guy that made "Heartless". Now, THAT dude was on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment